Friday, December 18, 2015

HAPPIEST OF MY TIMES

The sun has come up the horizon 
And glass no longer shattered 
Now me a person 
Who has emerged once again 
Now without tears in my eyes 
Without a doubt in my heart 
I could barely contain 
My happiness and joy 
As it being the only reason 
Of my every smile 
Of my every dream 
Her eyes sparkled more than the stars 
And sun was no match of her glowing face 
Only reason, being her 
The happiest of my times 
She showed me 
A glimpse of the dream 
Which long I awaited 
She showed at the perfect time 
Only when I needed
And if those were a dream 
I would live in that dream 
And end my life in that very spot 
Because no truth 
Even from the god, 
Would allow my soul to let go of this 
Wonderful incidence   
Beneth that blazing noon


No comments:

Post a Comment