Sunday, January 26, 2014

PLEASURE FROM A TEACHER LIKE NATURE

THE GIFT OF NATURE

With each stone being thrown in the pond
And the leaves blocking the path of the sun
People around me talking,
Talking about their bad moments of life,
Talking about the ups and downs of life;
Like ripples in the pond
My mind wandering about
Seeing the clear blue water, I thought are we so clean?
Water never compromises with any fish, so;
Do we do the same with our fellow human beings?
Water is uniform eveywhere but ,
Are we same, the one which we show and from inside?
These thoughts continously passed my mind, until,
Until an ant bit the sole of my leg
And as if it stood up and shouted,(loudly)
“Go! You are getting late”
I stepped out of my imaginary and inspirational world,
When my sister patted me and requested to leave
I went back with a deep thought that ,
“We have so much to learn from nature.”




No comments:

Post a Comment